HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Damn I'm in love with two Z's: Dtsnlvrs's and Slammed68's.

Now what should I do? Maybe I should paint mine in red/white marlboro pattern? laugh.gif

Here's a photo of my 280Z:

Only if you put the number "1" on it and wear an Ayrton Senna helmet biggrin.gif

Very nice cars so far.

Haven't posted in here yet, so why not.

Here is my bonestock 1978 280z, I have lots of N/A performance parts laying around waiting to be put on, I.E. Headers, twin 60mm TB's, Intake, and a Plenum Im going to fabricate, and going to do a 2.5" static drop when I get new tires and when my new struts arrive. So here's my car on a bridge by my house out in the boonies.

mcshanepics045.jpg

mcshanepics046.jpg

mcshanepics048.jpg

Very nice cars so far.

Haven't posted in here yet, so why not.

Here is my bonestock 1978 280z, I have lots of N/A performance parts laying around waiting to be put on, I.E. Headers, twin 60mm TB's, Intake, and a Plenum Im going to fabricate, and going to do a 2.5" static drop when I get new tires and when my new struts arrive. So here's my car on a bridge by my house out in the boonies.

Are your parking light/turn signal lens painted black? What do you do, use your arm when signaling a turn ??? lmao.gif

Are your parking light/turn signal lens painted black? What do you do, use your arm when signaling a turn ??? lmao.gif

haha yes the front turn signals are black, and you can still see through them just fine at night :P

Its called light coat and sanding. and you can see the side markers flash so whatever lol

I am. I think your best bet is to simply ship a car from the west coast.

True. That, or I guess I cold wait around until I find a nice resto'd one that matches my budget. If you don't mind me asking, how did you personally acquire your Z being from Jersey?

Damn I'm in love with two Z's: Dtsnlvrs's and Slammed68's.

Now what should I do? Maybe I should paint mine in red/white marlboro pattern? :lol:

Here's a photo of my 280Z:

Your car is my desktop background now. Really like it, now I know it won't look totally stupid with just rear flares on so I can save but cut off the rust at the same time. I really really like this pictures though.

True. That, or I guess I cold wait around until I find a nice resto'd one that matches my budget. If you don't mind me asking, how did you personally acquire your Z being from Jersey?

One I got from Oklahoma, the other I got from CT, which was a former AZ car (but clearly no longer). If I had to do it over again, I'd just spend the money and time to get a solid one from CA/AZ.