HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

More than one way to get to the 35 post count req. for the classifids before my "area 51" post spam is deleted...

Here's my 72' 240, daily driver, sole method of transportation, constant money pit, and mistress.post-6120-12677747951309_thumb.jpg

post-6120-1267774841199_thumb.jpgpost-6120-12677748754593_thumb.jpgpost-6120-12677749260153_thumb.jpg

Just don't zoom in on the dark electrical pit of doom that lies just below the spark plugs 5-6, in the 2nd last pic.

Edited by Tommy

More than one way to get to the 35 post count req. for the classifids before my "area 51" post spam is deleted...

Here's my 72' 240, daily driver, sole method of transportation, constant money pit, and mistress.

Just don't zoom in on the dark electrical pit of doom that lies just below the spark plugs 5-6, in the 2nd last pic.

BAHAHAH, just so you know to post in classifieds you also must be a donating member. It's 40 posts. I also think the membership length is a certain time minimum. Nice looking car, bad looking wiring mess.

• Administrators

BAHAHAH, just so you know to post in classifieds you also must be a donating member. It's 40 posts. I also think the membership length is a certain time minimum. Nice looking car, bad looking wiring mess.

The new "parts for sale" posting policy is you have to be a donating member, removes the temptation to cheat/spam ones way to being able to post parts for sale. Not too mention, the rules are in-place for a reason. Those caught trying to cheat the rules in order meet some minimum quota end up on Ban-Row! :blink: For the reasons they are attempting to circumvent policy is the very reason we have those policies and we don't want those lacking moral discretion selling parts on this forum! Staff on this forum take policy seriously as many other members can attest to. B)

Edited by BRAAP
Typo's.