HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Been there.

Recently driving 250mi home from the local engine shop. sub-zero night, from about 2am to 4-5am. No taillights (brake lights + flashers work). One headlight.

We went to a auto car wash first, and found pretty quickly that the air (now water) leaks are the entire passenger's door-frame, as well as near the front of the doors at the bottom of the A-piller. At 80mph the air comes in just as quick as the water did.

I was in a hurry, and would absoutely not stop along the way, except once for gas. Feet cold to the touch afterwards, after a 5-10min hot shower. I feel worse for my friend, who was forced to go without heat. At least there was music.

I don't mean to step on feet, just share with you my love of the car. I loved her though it.

I'll add some pictures when I get a chance. The entire rear cabin is filled with parts, tools, wires, etc. that I carry with me. Like a rolling/driving project car, and terrible (Amazing!) daily driver.

I'll post some pictures when I find the video camera.

Here is mine 1972, Rb25det , with 16x 7 panasports on a autocross event and Watanabes 16x8.5

Hi LalitO,

I really like your front air dam on the blue Z, could you tell me what kind it is please.

Regards Rob

I'm pretty sure its a regular non vented air dam, like the one on my car. I bought this fiberglass one, and the same one in carbon fiber from a guy named Paulo who sold them here briefly, until he messed up.

click

fairlady grill? and people really need to stop mention Paulo so much, I'm almost done with highschool, no need for drama on hybridz of all things.

fairlady grill? and people really need to stop mention Paulo so much, I'm almost done with highschool, no need for drama on hybridz of all things.

Why don't you butt yourself right out of my post if you don't want any drama. Nobody has said a dam thing, other than myself stating WHERE I BOUGHT THE AIR DAM...

Edited by J. Soileau RB26zcar

This winter sucked. Had one big storm roll in mid December and dump about 12 inches. Decided to buy a snow blower so we don't have to get a plow to dig us out. Since then we've had nothing but this crap at the worst.

Canon332.jpg

Never more than an inch of accumulation. Guess the blower is more of an insurance policy that it will never snow again...

This winter sucked. Had one big storm roll in mid December and dump about 12 inches. Decided to buy a snow blower so we don't have to get a plow to dig us out. Since then we've had nothing but this crap at the worst.

Never more than an inch of accumulation. Guess the blower is more of an insurance policy that it will never snow again...

i like it, got some more pics ??

stratton.

i like it, got some more pics ??

stratton.

Sure.

Z118.jpg

DSC_5431.jpg

100_1054_186.jpg

Since then I've made a few minor changes; Z centercaps for the wheels, a FairladyZ emblem, and a few non-visible things. Also in the process of painting and installing a '73 hood (non-vented).

Edited by Oddmanout84

My late 260z running a 280zx turbo motor with Megasquirt II. Originally an auto but switched to a 5 speed about 4 years ago. From one pic to the next you can see how much the car dropped with a tokico advanced handling kit. Most of the problem was using KYB's as replacement struts years ago and keeping the original springs. The car never had the correct ride height aftwards.

post-729-12688513368886_thumb.jpg

post-729-12688513951993_thumb.jpg

post-729-12688515024233_thumb.jpg

post-729-12688518000214_thumb.jpg

post-729-12688519733943_thumb.jpg

Edited by niner11