HybridZ
terrorizer805

Post pics of your z's here!!

Wow, I can't believe I missed that one in the BG too, thats 240hoke's car right? You guy's live together? Sorry I am retarded if this was covered before but WOW that must be awesome having 2 sick z cars in the garage.

No, we live near each other. About 25 minutes apart. Hoke wishes I would live with him, but that's another story........

The color is an one-day paint job special, they called it "Viper GT-S blue" and the hood came with the car. The PO said it was custom and cost about $800 in the early 90's, but I don't know how much truth is behind that. MSA sells one like it, but not with the vents down the middle. The rims are Enkie, but the actual style I don't know. Got them from rbmotorsports.com. They were refurbished about 3 years ago, and I lent them to a friend who left them out in the sun for 2 years and the colors faded. They need to be touched up. They ate 15x7 0 offset. Haven't seen a pair like them yet though. and they are light, about 11-13lbs each (no tires of course)

The color is an one-day paint job special, they called it "Viper GT-S blue" and the hood came with the car. The PO said it was custom and cost about $800 in the early 90's, but I don't know how much truth is behind that. MSA sells one like it, but not with the vents down the middle. The rims are Enkie, but the actual style I don't know. Got them from rbmotorsports.com. They were refurbished about 3 years ago, and I lent them to a friend who left them out in the sun for 2 years and the colors faded. They need to be touched up. They ate 15x7 0 offset. Haven't seen a pair like them yet though. and they are light, about 11-13lbs each (no tires of course)

I was surprised how much lighter my new wheels are compared to the steelies.