HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Currently, at it's final ride height. Rocker panels still need to be trimmed up to the bottom of the door sill for the new frame/floor. Total height is 40.80".

6923446746_88919713fb.jpg

IMAG0967 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

7469565708_603c6fca53.jpg

IMAG0121 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

7469577698_e35f58ecea.jpg

IMAG0109 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

7469579504_6393aa782d.jpg

IMAG0107 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

7469602600_fe6627793a.jpg

IMAG0094 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

Currently, at it's final ride height. Rocker panels still need to be trimmed up to the bottom of the door sill for the new frame/floor. Total height is 40.80".

IMAG0967 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0121 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0109 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0107 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0094 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

Are these current pics? you have a build thread anywhere?

Wow, it's been 22 hours and no one has yet commented on how it won't be functional, due solely to the desired ride hight... :rolleyes:

BTW, are you planning to narrow the rear end any, or just use wide flares?

If you had searched for his build thread before flaming him, you'd see that he is going with a fully custom suspension and the body will be heavily modified to accept it. The car will be as functional as JGTC cars at that height IF he finishes it.

If you had searched for his build thread before flaming him, you'd see that he is going with a fully custom suspension and the body will be heavily modified to accept it. The car will be as functional as JGTC cars at that height IF he finishes it.

If you had comprehended what I said, you'd see I'm not flaming him, but jabbing others that don't think a lowered car can be functional. :rolleyes:

I've seen his build thread, and want to see how it develops along. ;)

Edited by Six_Shooter

Wow, it's been 22 hours and no one has yet commented on how it won't be functional, due solely to the desired ride hight... :rolleyes:

BTW, are you planning to narrow the rear end any, or just use wide flares?

The Cobra rear end will be left intact, however I will be ditching the stock cradle and A-arms for something integral to the frame and much moer tidy. The wheels will need about 9" of flare per side, thats a ways off though. I had an engine failure in my daily driver so this took a back seat for a few months:-/ You'll start seeing the frame together soon.

Thanks!

and to Shri2222, that yellow is awesome.

Edited by SENZA PARI

The Cobra rear end will be left intact, however I will be ditching the stock cradle and A-arms for something integral to the frame and much moer tidy. The wheels will need about 9" of flare per side, thats a ways off though. I had an engine failure in my daily driver so this took a back seat for a few months:-/ You'll start seeing the frame together soon.

That's how I plan to do mine, ditching the frame, which I already have actually, and just have the main components left over.