HybridZ
terrorizer805

Post pics of your z's here!!

Damn, that's gorgeous! What are the wheel and tire specs?

Wheels are watanabe 16x8 0 offset with 225/45 tyres

Love the Orange Z  :hail: . BTW on the 1st pic what bumper is that  :icon5:

Not sure what bumper it was but it definetely wasn't going back on the car  :icon10:

@mossy74

That orange looks great!  Is it stock?  It looks like Porsche Signal Orange. 

Your car looks awesome! 

Engine is a PMC built 2.8 with triple OER 45's, good pickup on the correct colour!

Edited by mossy74

Wheels are watanabe 16x8 0 offset with 225/45 tyres

Excellent, I was thinking of going with the exact setup but 225/50 tires. Thanks for the quick reply!

Did you have to roll the lip of the front/rear guards?

Got the Wats mounted up :)

Wanted to stick with stock arches. 15x8, 0 offset. 225/50/15 Toyo RA1's. Coilovers needed. Extended studs, no spacers.

What suspension are you running right now?  What you have there looks like the exact stance I want to end up with on mine.  How well does that size tire / rim tuck under the stock wheel arches?

What suspension are you running right now?  What you have there looks like the exact stance I want to end up with on mine.  How well does that size tire / rim tuck under the stock wheel arches?

I am running GroundControl coilovers. Can't remember the rates at the top of my head though. I don't get much rub unless I hit a significant dip on the highway. The wheels sit very flush to the fender, and my fender rolling job prevents the tire from being shaved from bottoming out.

Thanks bud! Hope to see your green Z up and running soon!

Progress is slow, but at least it's progress. I really need to kick it into high gear.

If you're going to the ZONC show this weekend or Ivan's show on 8/10 maybe I'll see you there if I have time to go out. :)