HybridZ
shika805

interior re-do and custom subwoofer/speaker install! enjoy

^not at all, there is insulation between the gas tank and the wheel well, i also reinforced the L mounts from the outside and inside to secure the sub encloser. Its a snug fit and on top of that there is a silicone lining within the creases and small gaps

Do you have any info on how those dash speakers sound? I am thinking about doing this but want a little info on how they sound before I go and purchase the speakers. Thanks

BTW: your car is my inspiration for my cars interior being completely torn out at the moment. So I thank you for this build thread and I also hate you (not really of course) because it is not nearly as easy as you make it look to make the interior look as nice as yours! Lol

I can't find any local suppliers of SEM Bumper Repair or 3M Bumper Repair kits. I did find some plastic Epoxy filler at a local Lordco Automotive shop. They had two types of Epoxy. Each box contained 2 tubes. One was hard plastic and the other was flexible plastic. Which one would work best for cracks in the dashboard?

[Edit] Found the supplies and dash is 65% "complete"

Edited by GodZilla