HybridZ

****We Need Your Pictures...see details inside--******

Phlebmaster

We have been using the stock VB layout from when we first started using VB and with our 10 year anniversary coming up now may be a good time to have something created for us.

Anyways, we would need about 2 or 3 really nice pics of Z's, some OMFG motor shots and some dash, brakes and suspension pics. Something simple, not flashy or distracting just something to give us the appearance of a car site focused on Z's

we are going to do a little make over of the site.

I know you guys have some awesome projects and we need the pictures for something special we are planning for HybridZ.

So post up your best examples of:

1. Your finest example of the Zcar. We need quality specimens and the best 2 or 3 will get used.

2. Some "OMFG" engine pictures that represent what this site is about. Extreme modifications to mild...we want your best examples.

3. Pictures of your modified dashes and even the best examples of stock.

4. Brakes and suspension pictures are also needed. So, you guessed it! Your best examples are needed.

Keep in mind we are looking for the things that represent HybridZ and our mission As soon as we get your pictures here we will post up a poll to vote on the best pictures. Yep! That's right, you get to have a say in how your home gets decorated.

Thank you for your help. :)

This post will be closed and voting will start on 1/29/10

Post them pictures! :mrgreen:

Edited by Phlebmaster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Yasin, your ZX has come along way...absolutely gorgeous.

Next time you decided to come over to my side of the state send me a message and I'll buy you and your car some alcohol.

Sounds great!!! My car and I are always down for some high octane! Thanks for the compliments bro!

Yasin

rodandpiston.jpg

I'm hoping it wasn't just me who saw the side wall windage tray, and knife cut counter weights. I'm pretty sure thats what it is.

BTW, I would love to show some of the work I have done, but she's in storage for an undetermined time(going on 1 1/2 years).