HybridZ

****We Need Your Pictures...see details inside--******

Phlebmaster

I'm out of town till 2nd week of February, any interest in scanned versions of 1988 vintage phosot showing a TC24B1 Headed, 3.3L with three HKS Twin-Power CDI's and 50mm Mikuinis? I took several rides in it at the time... does that count?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of town till 2nd week of February, any interest in scanned versions of 1988 vintage phosot showing a TC24B1 Headed, 3.3L with three HKS Twin-Power CDI's and 50mm Mikuinis? I took several rides in it at the time... does that count?
Yes please :)

I don't know Tony. That thing sounds like your everyday, ho hum, run of the mill z car that we see day in and day out. But maybe the powers that be could squeeze it in somewhere. TeeHeeHee!

Tony, we will extend picture posting time to Friday 2/12/10. :mrgreen: I don't think anyone will be upset about that. ;) Please post them pictures up!

Also, please look over the vote thread for more details: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=158924

Thanks!

Aaron :)

• Administrators

I'll throw out a few here just in case one or two might work.... Not sure how "worthy" they are. I, like much of the human race, suffer from blindness to subjective beauty with a personal bias towards my own stuff. :ugg:

Big Block Mopar 280-Z built by my father;

Z4Medium.jpg

BURNOUTLarge.jpg

440inz3Small.jpg

Z-32;

Z32Fog.jpg

Face2Medium.jpg

Fog4Medium.jpg

240-Z race car;

P3Medium.jpg

backMedium.jpg

BAMedium.jpg

P1Medium.jpg

Pearl2Medium.jpg

DSC_7981Medium.jpg

BRAAPz;

280Z2.jpg

Custom parts;

Cr11.jpg

Cr4.jpg

dk.jpg

Dialingin.jpg

Exh1Medium.jpg

Phil2Medium.jpg

Setup.jpg

Clint2Medium.jpg

I've still got these ones from a while back:

headangle.jpg

I like the lighting on this one, but it's got a Fram filter and climbing equipment.

engineinstall.jpg

If only I had time to model a RB engine and finish the ZG flares I've been working on for my model.

Here's a mostly stock representation:

a240z03c.jpg

And its darker cousin:

darkzrender.jpg