HybridZ
Globerunner513

March 28, 2010. Golden Gardens multi forum meet in Seattle, WA

March 28th. 10am

Well every year on the last sunday of March, there is a HUGE multi-forum meet that is organized at the Golden Gardens park in Seattle.

It's set up by NorthwestNissans.com but gets advertised on all kinds of forums. The majority of the meet is Nissan/Datsun, though tons of Subaru's, BMW's, RX-7's, etc all show up. I think its the biggest meet in Seattle the whole year.

Last year over 500 cars showed up. Including a few old school Skyline's, new GTR's, loads of fun 510's and of course the drift crowd. Its a fun meet and a great chance to see some really cool cars that you normally wouldn't get to see up close.

3405161409_59dc939e63.jpg?v=0

DSC_0034aa.jpg

3405971220_b41cce794e.jpg?v=0

DSCN2655.jpg

3405160259_3fd22158ab.jpg?v=0

i'll be there, maybe bring a few ppl from bc as well. coming in my white 280z. bellis fair mall 630am right?

There's a convoy going to GG leaving from Krispy Kreme's at the Tacoma mall around 7:00-7:15 AM.

I'll be there in my Black 87 Turbo heading for the NorthwestZclub meeting at the the Fred Meyer store on 85th street in the Greenwood distric of seattle for a Z convoy into GG at 9:00AM

There's a convoy going to GG leaving from Krispy Kreme's at the Tacoma mall around 7:00-7:15 AM.

I'll be there in my Black 87 Turbo heading for the NorthwestZclub meeting at the the Fred Meyer store on 85th street in the Greenwood distric of seattle for a Z convoy into GG at 9:00AM

Globerunner I just PM'ed you about sunday!! Hit me up and let me know whats the plan!!

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long.

For anyone coming down from either Bellingham or Mt.Vernon we are meeting at:

Bellingham

-Bellis Fair Mall (By red robin and Big5 by the main entrance)

-meet at 6:30am, leave 7:00 sharp.

Mt.Vernon/Burlington

-Lowes parking lot, off of exit 227. (first exit after the river if going southbound)

-meet 7:00am, leave once Bellingham and BC skyline crew arrive

Bring a two way radio!

For anyone else there are lots of groups getting together to convoy down from various parts of Washington and Oregon. See the Events section of http://Northwestnissans.com for more info

See ya there!