HybridZ

Megasquirt...hell...

jacob80

I can't tell if the timing light is firing in the video. Was it flashing at all? If so, then try it with the pickup on sparkplug #1 and see if your timing is set right somewhere around 10 degree advance.

If it's not firing, then it may very well be the coil driver in MS.

Great news guys, IT RUNS!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited, this issue has had me baffled until you guys stepped in and gave your time and effort voluntarily to help me figure it out, and I thank you so much. Here are some pictures and videos :mrgreen:

102_8638.jpg?t=1265091613

102_8639.jpg?t=1265091659

102_8640.jpg?t=1265091691

102_8643.jpg?t=1265091726

I know! This damn snow needs to melt fast! Now to figure out tuning from here. On top of all this, I just installed a new oil pan gasket and head gasket no leaks! Everything is going perfect right now :) Now, I just have to figure out the tuning part of it :)

Here are photos of my board, doesn't appear that anything is fried, does it??

102_8637.jpg

The melted screw on the VB921 is a classic sign you've overheated the VB921 and made it burn out. You'll like the new BIP373; it's nearly impossible to burn one out even if you try. (And I tried a lot of things before we brought them to market, believe me!)

• 3 weeks later...