HybridZ
Phlebmaster

Post >East-Coast Craigslist / Ebay links here

Best craislist ad ever (datsun related too)

Click it before it's gone

http://easternshore.craigslist.org/for/3020885291.html

copied just in case:

Jack Russel/datsun mixed - $50 (Chestertown, MD)

I have a 2 1/2 year old Jack russel/ Datsun mix. ALL shots are up to date and he is neutered. Great dog just have to get rid of him. Would like to recieve a $50 re-homing fee. He will come with new crate, food and all paperwork from the vet. His name is boo-boo..... call or text ONLY (redacted) . ask for mike If you want to see him just call and i can send you a pic through text or you can come here to see.... Thanks

Hi, I just listed a set of BBS E50 wheel centers that wil fit Datsuns on eBay. These are just like Scarab wheels, and may have even come from one, I just don't know the history on this particular set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBS-E50-Wheel-Centers-15-4X114-3-Datsun-Scarab-/271123845760?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f203d9280&vxp=mtr

This isn't a "post your own ads" section. To post For Sale ads you must be a donating member and post in the correct forum.

The heading clearly states " LINK ". So I see no wrong here , seems that you are on a campaign to run for an administrator/monitor/super moderator position on this site . :icon52:

The heading clearly states " LINK ". So I see no wrong here , seems that you are on a campaign to run for an administrator/monitor/super moderator position on this site . :icon52:

Or, maybe you just have a reading-comprehension issue:

13. Due to abuse by scammers, only donating members are allowed to post items in the for sale sections. There are NO donation requirements when replying to ads.

HybridZ Rules

This thread is out-of-date concerning current rules, they really are there for a reason...

Went to check this out last week. The body is rusted in typical spots, lots of bubbling. Frame rail aren't rusted thru, but they are beat up from being lowered.  The interior isn't horrible, dash is cracked. Car will crank but will not run. It was parked under a tree and seems rats got to the wiring and chewed up a few things. He does have a lot of spare parts,(distributors, injectors, Ttops). Tokico blue shocks, which seem pretty new, not much grime on them. He is pretty firm on the price. Good for a beater to fix, or more if interested in parting out.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/pts/4076499528.html