HybridZ

It Snowed in Nashville?

NATURALLYASPIRATED

It snowed in Nashville, a decent amount which was no big deal to me being originally from michigan but it was definitely a surprise! So i took some pics of the Z and took it for a drive to see how well it goes about in the snow....

Not so good, not the worst but not so good. I figured it would at least do as well as my girlfriends 944, but it didnt. which i have to say her car does amazing in the snow, which is a plus when i go back home for holidays i have something fun to drive around in and scare everyone in!

Hope you enjoy

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5471small.jpg

IMG_5481small.jpg

IMG_5498edit.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

Dont make fun of my wheel gap, i have coilspring set up on front but need to put on my new crossmember so i can lower it low, and waiting to get springs for the rear so i can finish the back..

We also got some snow here in Knoxville. Its times like these that im glad i have a 4 wheeler!

Unfortunately the two Zs' were sitting outside the shop...so they saw the wrath of the blizzard of 2010! lol

How much did you end up getting in Nashville? We got around 4-5 inches here.

Photo0697.jpg

Yeah we got about the same, 4 - 5 inches! yeah i wish i owned a 4 wheeler haha!

Nice z's by the way, but yeah the roads are terrible because there melted but froze and its a sheet of ice over the parts still frozen so hills are no fun! and they have formed to the road so theres the dips in the road which cause you to slip and slide more

Nice z's by the way, but yeah the roads are terrible because there melted but froze and its a sheet of ice over the parts still frozen so hills are no fun! and they have formed to the road so theres the dips in the road whci cause you to slip and slide more

Nice z's by the way, but yeah the roads are terrible because there melted but froze and its a sheet of ice over the parts still frozen so hills are no fun! and they have formed to the road so theres the dips in the road which cause you to slip and slide more

The 4 wheeler was a blast, i had tons of fun pulling the neighbor hood kids behind it on a tube! The roads were pretty bad here sunday morning. Eventually the sun came out and melted the majority of it, the roads are crytal clear now.

Thanks man, they would be alot nicer if they were in the shop! lol

Yeah. I love the Porsche it's one of my favorite cars now! I wish it was a turbo but I'll take the better gas mileage for now, really though I would love a 968 944 300 hp naturally aspirated 6 spd with better handling then the one I have now, which is another thing I love about this car! As far as working on it, it's German so that in mind it's really not that bad.. When you get one you will love it - stravi

I'm not sure, those rims came with my z I just painted them, there is a small spacer on mine that might be what he did I never really look to detailed at it, if I had the money I wanna get some konig rewinds, and when I do I would give them to you for racing spares there really good rims though I like them! - Josh

That's good news!!!! I was getting worried that mine wouldn't fit and then I'd be left with disassembled brakes and a rush to find 15" wheels! Are you running the vented rotor? If the fronts fit then surely the rear 280zx calipers I have will work in the back...

Perhaps you take off one of your wheels and measure one of the spacers... Haha

Here is the stock slot mag:

1t1xth.jpg

Here is the hobbled Supra:

fxdwm9.jpg

I should take it to the machine shop to have them machined properly. As of right now, Discount Tire refuses to do anything other than put a tire on and balance it. They won't bolt them up because they don't want the liability. When I went in they were like ARE YOU NUTS?! THIS WHEEL IS GOING TO WOBBLE! And I was like uh not if you balance it after you mount the tire, besides these wheels have seen 145mph so far and no crazy vibrations. :] I'm running the 14 x 8 ones. I heard from some dudes at the track that they may not be good for road racing because they flex but I think they're just whiney babies.

Perhaps we should PM so I don't screw up your thread. :]