HybridZ

which stand-alone ecu

Hoover

Yeah Nistune for $500 is hard to beat. Not to mention imagine all the other upgrades you could get with the money you are saving.

While the aem seems expensive it already has a lot of "uprgades" built in.

Boost control, wideband feedback, nitrous control/meth control, MAP, etc are all built in.

It's all about what you want. It's doesn't make sense to buy the nistune and then $500 on a EBC, $200 for a 2step, $XXX for a nitrous/meth controller.

Nistune vs. pfc I'd rather have the nistune

But nistune vs aem.. 100% aem.

Why? The aem has built in boost cut and lean AFR protection (unofficial but it's there). Those two will save an engine.

Ditto, love my AEM, it has every feature I could want out of the box.

Now if a nice Motec setup was similar price.... welll....

While the aem seems expensive it already has a lot of "uprgades" built in.

Boost control, wideband feedback, nitrous control/meth control, MAP, etc are all built in.

It's all about what you want. It's doesn't make sense to buy the nistune and then $500 on a EBC, $200 for a 2step, $XXX for a nitrous/meth controller.

Nistune vs. pfc I'd rather have the nistune

But nistune vs aem.. 100% aem.

Why? The aem has built in boost cut and lean AFR protection (unofficial but it's there). Those two will save an engine.

Hi, this is my first post here, but I thought I could add to this thread. The Nistune hardware/software is an very well engineered package to tune the factory Nissan ecu. I've had a chance to tune several SR20 powered cars with it, and if I was given a choice, I would take the Nistune equipped Nissan ecu over a Power FC anytime. Btw, if you look at the Nistune web site, you will see that there is a dealer in the Los Angeles area.

- Chris