HybridZ

Seat swap list for s30's

gvincent

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DC2 Recaro Speed seats fit a 280z. Just did a test fit today. You're gonna have to mash the tunnel hump and get custom rails and sliders because the ones I test fitted were too wide. I believe they we DC Sport rails. But regardless you're gonna need custom rails and sliders

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Recaro Speed seats will fit in my 77 280z? I don't mind smashing in the cat hump. I will use the existing factory slides as I hear that most aftermarket brakets don't work.

Thanks

BostonZman (6500 miles on 77)

I dont know if you're serous...

• 1 month later...

Bostonzman, how did you make out with the Corbeau LG1 seats?

I am focusing on reclining aftermarket seats that will take a harness now.

Have a ZCCNE member with Corbeau seats in his 280Z but he has to bend the lumbar wings to get the doors to shut, the car is in storage right now so I don't know the exact model seat.

anybody else have any lick with reclining aftermarket seats that can take a harness?

How about the Sparco R100? Corbeau A4? Cobra?

Edited by gvincent

• 2 weeks later...

Corbeau seats..The shoulder wing is a little wide and barely touches the door when closed.  They are great driving seats but horrible traveling seats.  I drove cross country and they left a lot to be disired!  But for mountain driving they are excellent!!  I did not do the install so I am not sure what it took to get them in there.  But when doing an install make sure you try closing the door with the seat in place to make sure it doesn't touch.

HLS3093084-161_zps366f2bf5.jpg

HLS3093084-131_zpsd42c4988.jpg

Corbeau seats..The shoulder wing is a little wide and barely touches the door when closed.  They are great driving seats but horrible traveling seats.  I drove cross country and they left a lot to be disired!  But for mountain driving they are excellent!!  I did not do the install so I am not sure what it took to get them in there.  But when doing an install make sure you try closing the door with the seat in place to make sure it doesn't touch.

HLS3093084-161_zps366f2bf5.jpg

HLS3093084-131_zpsd42c4988.jpg

What model Corbeau are those?

Do you think they would they fit a calorically challenged person in the 5'-9" with a 38" waist/235Lbs range?

What model Corbeau are those?

Do you think they would they fit a calorically challenged person in the 5'-9" with a 38" waist/235Lbs range?

They are the FX1 Pro i believe.  They might fit...I am 6'3 with a 33 in waist and have plenty of room.

The Corbeau sit states the regular FX1 will fit up to a 38 in waist while the FX1W (comes in black only) fits up to a 42 in.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by bombsquad

• 2 weeks later...