HybridZ

Nissan Comp Oil Pan?

z-ya

We have stumbled on what we think is a Nissan Competition oil pan. What I don't have is the windage tray. Firstly, do you think we need one for road racing? Secondly, doe anyone have photos of a similar pan with the windage tray installed? From the photos below you can see where it bolted in. Also notice connecting rod dents (ouch).

IMG00083.jpg

IMG00084.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Z-Ya, PM me and I can e-mail you some Comp Pan Photos.

RIght this very second, it's 345pm in Narita's Star Gold Lounge, but in several more hours I will be landing in LAX (about 8 hours before I left according to the clock) and can take some snappies of the Comp Pan I just bought off e-bay. The windage tray is pretty straightforward. Hell, I'll even put a ruler into the photo so you can scale it in your forgery attempts! LOL

Z-Ya, PM me and I can e-mail you some Comp Pan Photos.

RIght this very second, it's 345pm in Narita's Star Gold Lounge, but in several more hours I will be landing in LAX (about 8 hours before I left according to the clock) and can take some snappies of the Comp Pan I just bought off e-bay. The windage tray is pretty straightforward. Hell, I'll even put a ruler into the photo so you can scale it in your forgery attempts! LOL

Thanks Tony. Been there, done that (Taipei Airport lounge, waiting board the first of two "red-eyes" on my way home to Boston).

PM Sent

So you are the lucky winner of the pan on eBay about 2-3 weeks ago.

Edited by SSS-S30
Spelling