HybridZ

Stay away from wheelbay/18racing

hron13

They have easily the worst business practices ever. First they didn't give me any tracking numbers until I demanded them 3 full days after I bought my grid offroads, then after i get tracking numbers they tell me they are sending my wheels to Ashland Tennessee, which wouldn't be a problem if I actually lived there:fmad:. Now I've sent them three messages through ebay, they have yet to respond to me to talk about what the hell is up with my wheels, I actually had to open a case through ebay to try and get them to send me either my money or my wheels.

TLDR, they have crappy customer service and sent my wheels to Tennessee when i live in California.

Not trying to take sides but we all make mistakes. I say get through the situation and see how they handle it. If they make it right. Im sure it gets confusing dealing with tons of people with orders going all over the place. I get flustered when i have 3 things i need to get shipped out. Just saying i wouldn't go around bashing then untill everything is taken care of. If you have already bashed them all over the internet and they find out what reason do they have to make things right? The damage to their reputation is already done.

Not trying to take sides but we all make mistakes. I say get through the situation and see how they handle it. If they make it right. Im sure it gets confusing dealing with tons of people with orders going all over the place. I get flustered when i have 3 things i need to get shipped out. Just saying i wouldn't go around bashing then untill everything is taken care of. If you have already bashed them all over the internet and they find out what reason do they have to make things right? The damage to their reputation is already done.

He makes a good point. Also I do not understand why they are sending it to the wrong state in the first place? My guess is that TN is what it says on your paypal address. Lots of places will only send to the address that shows on paypal (to protect you as well as themselves from fraud) You may have reasons for having a TN address I have no idea but you can add a second address to your paypal account. Perhaps what I am saying does not apply in this case.. just throwing that out there.

them sending it to Tennessee would make sense if that was the address on my paypal, but its not, i dont even know anyone in Tennessee. they have consistently blown me off, and they have ignored ebay's attempts to spark the investigation in to getting me my wheels. I'm really just annoyed at the lack of profesional behavior from them in dealing with me, i wouldn't be mad had they just said "oops, we'll fix it", but they have just ignored me, i've been attempting to contact them for over a week now.

and no i havn't been bashing them all over the internet, just here to vent. Im calling them tomorrow when they are open, hopefully they help me out, if not then im still a bit mad.