HybridZ

Best guess on what color this paint is?

icapture

I'm sure most of us have seen this Z on flickr before, but I have always been fond of this color. Its kinda looks like the factory broze/brown but with a touch of "look at me" with the gold added into it. I am still a while from painting my Z (Suspension, brakes, seats, ect are all above paint on the list) but I always like to keep it in the back of my mind. I have seen a cool gold on the top secret cars before, but this Z for whatever reason looks like it has more orange in it. The top secret cars look almost pure gold. As of right now its either a color like this:

Picture1-12.png

Picture3-7.png

Picture2-9.png

Or something off white. I'm not a huge fan of white cars, but I think older Japanese sport cars look great dressed in it.

Nissan_FairadyZ_S30-1.jpg

this is very very close to the same color i was going to paint my z before the 09 gtr grey metalic. i found out how much the price was for just the paint itself, i almost crap in my pants. almost $400.00 a quart if i recall from sherwin williams. the color i found was from the 09-10 toyota's. very rare on some models only. call SUNDANCE METALLIC.

2695356759_e7cb15fda5_b.jpg

i went to look at one of these at the dealers to check out the color and it changes with shadows from all angles and glow like crazy in the sunlight with shadows. sick...

winner winner winner.

Edited by piston

its a factory toyota color. i can get you the color code if interested. however you can call the parts guy and also ask for the factory code # for sundance metallic. the pic of the z is a professional finish so its hard to match it up dead on. the color looks metallic but is not, its more of a mica color without the metallic flakes. the color of the z in the pic looks a bit more solid but its under a nice light so its hard to say. the color can be sprayed on base and clear, no mid.