HybridZ

I picked up a new sheetmetal brake and other toys for building these oil pans

pat1

I picked up a new sheetmetal brake and other toys to make these oil pans this past couple weeks. I have been playing with all the new sheetmetal tools, Check out this pan I built for RB240AFZ. And I picked ut a new tig welder Miller syncrowave 200 ac/dc. Now I CAN DO STEEL AND ALUMINUM :D

RB240AFZpan001.jpg

RB240AFZpan002.jpg

RB240AFZpan003.jpg

RB240AFZpan004.jpg

RB240AFZpan005.jpg

RB240AFZpan006.jpg

RB240AFZpan007.jpg

Edited by pat1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like your on your way to be the go to guy for the RB pans. I hope you know what your in for, LOL. Can you do the pick-up also? If all goes well this time around I'll be needing you in the summer. PM me about a price for an RB25 pan & Pick-up.

Yes I can do the pick up also. I charge 475.00 for the rear wheel drive block and 575.00 for the all wheel drive block plus shipping. That includes the custom pan,a modified pickup and sealant to seal the pan to the block. Let me know if you need one, I'll be glad to make you one.

Was reading a few more of your posts. I should know in a month or 2 if my build is finally going to happen. Everything is going smooth right now. Aside from needing a new steering rack my car is good enough to drop a monster into.

How much led time would you need?

Edited by Ed260Z

Was reading a few more of your posts. I should know in a month or 2 if my build is finally going to happen. Everything is going smooth right now. Aside from needing a new steering rack my car is good enough to drop a monster into.

How much led time would you need?

I can do the rear wheel drive pans in about a week and the all wheel drive pans take a little longer.

WOW Pat... they are looking better and better as you build more!! Excellent local service now for the guy's needing RB oil pans. :2thumbs:

Thanks Joel

Here are some pics of a pan that I finished tonight for Flexall..

oilpanisdone001.jpg

oilpanisdone003.jpg

oilpanisdone004.jpg

oilpanisdone005.jpg

oilpanisdone008.jpg

oilpanisdone010.jpg

That pan looks top notch. You definitely are going to my business. I should be placing an order with you end of next month. The best part is you just keep getting better & better each time you make one!!!

Edited by Ed260Z

• 3 weeks later...

this is my cheaper ,more cost efficient rear sump oil pan. I call it my "economic recession pan" LOL. Ask for it by it's name. I know I know I'm bored. It has everything the other pans have same baffles same design but I used your stock front sump pan flange. Check out the pics

stockflange004.jpg

stockflange005.jpg

stockflange007.jpg

stockflange006.jpg

stockflange003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...