• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another +1 for pats oil pans. He had mine built from scratch and ready for shipping in just under a week. And when the shipping company refused to ship the item, due to some paperwork, pat stepped in and spent a few hours on the phone getting it all sorted out.

The quality of workmanship on the pan, and the level of communication through out the entire process was outstanding.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Pat, I've been looking for a pan for my RB25 swap. Your not too far from me either. If you can, please send me a list of price options you have.

This will be going into a s30 obviously. I'm not sure if I'm able to save anything if I send you a pan to modify... Thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 for Pat as well.... Very knowledgeable with great services. For the price, the quality shows it all.

Thanks Zreddy,

Here is a couple pans I built Saturday. The first one is Wedge's pan for his rb26. It's not done yet, I'm waiting for some oil pickups to be delivered.I still have alot of metal work to do. Wedge wants a external dip stick also. I was going to do more on saturday but BEER got in the way. (it's really hard to tig with a beer buz LOL).

post-3499-095675200 1294680112_thumb.jpg

post-3499-067146300 1294680259_thumb.jpg

post-3499-030514900 1294680338_thumb.jpg

This one is for Enjuku Racing for a RWD rb25. It's almost done just waiting for the mail man to show up with my oil pickups

post-3499-029837400 1294680529_thumb.jpg

post-3499-042949500 1294680632_thumb.jpg

post-3499-083656100 1294680676_thumb.jpg

Edited by pat1

you should cut the flange off a rb25 and take it to a machinist and let them cnc some replicas with the gasket grove and make them thick, that would be top notch :) not knocking anything, just like to always improve on things, then again thats $... are you having the flanges milled/shaved after welding?

Trying to keep the cost down to make these pans affordable for everybody. I though I was doing a good job at that. The CAD work is $$$$$$$. And Don't forget about the cost for getting this cut with a waterjet. Believe me I have looked into it.

Thanks for the improvement tip.