HybridZ

He shots....he scores!!!

jerryb

GOLD!

I have dual citizenship, and live in the US....but I've been wearing a Canadian jersey throughout the games :D

Certainly deserved this. Close game, but the US got out played.

EDIT: jerry, did you chose the wrong smiley? I dont think you meant the rollyeyes lol

Edited by Globerunner513

Fantastic game...and the USA played fantastically...very very entertaining. Thank you Sid the kid...did it again!!

Like the `72 Summit, and `87 Canada Cup, we'll still be talking about this one 20+ years from now... Not sure how you could script that one better from a Canadian perspective.

Party night in Canada.

Hockey, whassat? Like Soccer on ice? :blink:

(Ducking)

Its soccer, on a basketball court covered with ice. Oh yah, and sticks.

And ALOT more physical contact and abrupt inertial transfer.

EDIT

Oh yes, and, congratulations to both teams. I've never been a huge follower of hockey, but I am of soccer and so the above statement is a compliment from me. Both teams played fantastically, and I seriously don't think it could have played out more appropriately. I was at work hearing a radio update when it was announced they tied and took it to overtime and I said "That's good enough boys, that is championship caliber. The actual victor is a technicality."

I typically ignore the winter Olympics, but this one caught my eye..

Edited by Daeron

when it was announced they tied and took it to overtime and I said "That's good enough boys, that is championship caliber. The actual victor is a technicality."

+1 Great game. Even though I like the 4 on 4 in the NHL in overtime, I thought it kinda took something away from the Gold medal game. Could you imagine if it ever went to a shootout?? I'd probably be ripping my post if I was from the Great White North but.......

Ya...it was a great game for both teams. As a Czech born Canadian I dont even like hockey :blink: .....but Im fanatic about Olympic hockey! All the best players on the same ice playing for national pride. Not just a NHL brawl that breaks into a hockey game every so often. Right from the start of these games I knew Canada would win....dont know why?? It was our time....... :D

TonyD.....you hooligan..........

Edited by jerryb