HybridZ

Engine started on fire

killaimdie

So around December my ZX started on fire while I was driving it, I had it towed back to my garage and I've been working on it in my spare time. I've fixed the fuel leak, cleaned up most of the damage, and replaced all the wiring that was damaged. Unfortunately for me just about all my vacuum lines and a few other lines were old and were utterly destroyed in the fire and I have no idea what goes where. Is there a schematic available for these lines?

I searched here and zcar but didn't find any information, I also checked the FSM and Hayne's but found nothing. I asked the local Z specialty shop here in San Diego for help and they're going to contact me if they find anything, so if they do I'll post it here. Thanks for your time guys.

There IS a 'vacuum diagram' in the FSM.

Shows where all these things go. There isn't a unified one, it's in each applicable section. Portions that deal with the A/C and heater controls will be in that section.

EGR will be in Emissions.

Most of the manifold stuff will be detailed in EF (Engine Fuel)...

Additionally, under the hood, if it wasn't painted over or destroyed in the fire, is the emissions hose routing diagram.