HybridZ

Looking to swap in a RB25DET into my 240z

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be glad to build you one. Do you have a rear wheel drive block or a all wheel drive block? The difference between the two is that the rear wheel drive block comes with a steel pan and the all wheel drive block comes with a aluminum pan. Most of the rb25's come rwd and I can build that pan three ways.

1: I can modify your stock pan to make it a rear sump pan that pan runs 250.00 plus shipping. I will need your pan and pick up as a core.

2: I can use your stock pan and I cut off the flange and build a custom pan from the flange up. this one runs 400.00 plus shipping. I will need your stock pan as a core.

3: I can build one from the ground up 100% from scratch. This one does not require a core or a pickup this one runs 475.00

If you have a all wheel drive block I can only make it one way that is 100% from scratch and this one runs 595.00 plus shipping. There is alot more metal work on these pans.

please let me know. I have some stock rb ft sump pans in stock and I can start the work asap. No waiting for your cores to show up. If you have any questions please let me know. I'll be glad to help you out

thx for your concern i am not ready for one yet i am hoping to pick up a full swap on here of a partial swap i am going to try to do it on a budget around 5grand but we will see how that turns out lol. I am sure i could use some of ur advice i have seen alot of your post,"im not stalking i swere"lol but you seem to know what your talking about thx,jake

• 9 months later...