HybridZ

IMSA kit finally on..

fhptom

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the kit you can get from ZCCJDM.com I have never seen the kit with out the Gnose. I was thinking of doing the whole kit but i really like the non g-nose part of it. Gives me more to think of now and its easier on the wallet.

fhptom, can you clarify if this is the same kit? I'm thinking about going this route but I also don't like the look/price of the g-nose. Did you make that air dam yourself? Lookin' good!

fhptom, can you clarify if this is the same kit? I'm thinking about going this route but I also don't like the look/price of the g-nose. Did you make that air dam yourself? Lookin' good!

This is not Brian's (JCCJDM) kit. This is the 5 piece kit from the fellas in Tennessee. My link

Hey all, thought I'd chime in..

NO.. this is not the kit I have. These are very different than mine.

•  
  • The kit he used is a later year IMSA kit, after they started strictor rules on tire/wheel sizes. That kit is 2" narrower than Z.C.C's.
  • Z.C.C Front Fenders are complete fenders, those fronts are not fenders, but overlay's just like the rears. They do not have supports, nor a front box design where you can bolt up the headlight buckets.
  • Also, the shape of the fenders are much more rounded in shape.

Just wanted to help with clarifications between the kits.

Love the work you did on the car... looks great!!

Edited by azcarbum

Brian, just a quick reply. The fronts are fenders and look just like the steel ones I took off. They have the opening in the front to bolt on the headlight buckets and a lip to bolt them to the inside fender wall. I wish they were the all in one fronts it would have made it easier to install.