HybridZ

1976 280z fuse box

Anyone know where I can buy a new fuse box for 1976 280z?

I tried MSA and couple other online vendors with no luck.

I was ready to pick up my car last Friday from the body shop but, the car wouldn’t start.

Body shop mechanic looked at it for two days and finally came up with bad fuse box?

Could this be the reason why the car won’t start?

The battery has a good charge and it’s only couple of months old with all new cables and contacts. (All cables have good contacts)

I seriously doubt you need a new fuse box. You need to give more details, such as does the engine turn over, is there any other electrical parts that are or are not working? Maybe your mechanic was making reference to the fusible links. More info might produce a more intelligent answer biggrin.gif

I seriously doubt you need a new fuse box. You need to give more details, such as does the engine turn over, is there any other electrical parts that are or are not working? Maybe your mechanic was making reference to the fusible links. More info might produce a more intelligent answer biggrin.gif

Sorry, I was running short and didn't get all the answers I wanted from the owner of the shop.

I'm trying to get more info from the actual mechanic.