HybridZ

Old Wheels...still in demand?

Well guys i got mixed up in a few things and since i already do alot of stock wheel refinishing, i have an inside shot at buying ALOT of Brand New in Box old school wheels (im talking 10-20+ sets),alot of which are discontinued and ofcourse i wanted to share with you guys since these wheels fit our cars/datsuns...and carolla's as far as fitment. Now what im looking at are alot of 15x8 and maybe bigger (overall and width) but i happen to like that size, cheap tires, and fit nicely on our cars. Now i know there are alot of options but i figure im not alone on liking the old school style since hell these cars are from the 70's But again correct me if i am wrong. I will post a few options, just kindof want to know if people would be interested.

Mods if this is more of a non-tech then by all means move it, just figured since they were wheels i would put them here.

Guys these are all brand new wheels and these are just random photos so i can get actual photos if i have enough people interested. These would be around 400-600 or so a set, THEY ARE NIB so please remember that when considering the price. And also some fit stock body and some will be for flared cars....and ofcourse some BIGGGG lips (ie... 2.5" bs = 6.5" on the other side of the wheel)so Biggg Lippssss are very possible.

6hn58g.jpg

2nizvm.jpg

2mfxlki.jpg

Obviously there are more styles and some will people will like more than others but just looking to see interest on these.

It really depends on the wheel. I like old school wheels and would be very interested if the style is right.

this is why i made the thread, look at the few above and let me know, i have a few more i will post as well...i also have alot of other sizes just need to know what people want...i have 14's 15x7, 17x10, 22's lol seriously i have a 13 page list but was mainly focusing on the 15x8 sizes with either good stock body offsets or these BIG offsets, like tiny 2.5"backspacing on 8" (9" wide technically) wheels!

5x114.3 would be nice...

i have access to some 5 lug as well...what kind of offset would you need though? also i posted pics of a few of the styles so anyone like those up there i have a few others but not a huge list, maybe 5-10 styles and a few sets of each lol and hey man i got these gangster ones for 5 lug =)

20usk5v.jpg

or on a serious note how bout these here bad boysss...lips like angelina jolie

slis9d.jpg

Edited by sticky280zx

• 4 weeks later...

or on a serious note how bout these here bad boysss...lips like angelina jolie

slis9d.jpg

LOVE these! If you can get something similar in a 16x9 with about a -15~ offset, you would have yourself a buyer. Very interested, keep me on your PM list.

well guys i only really have a few sets on the list that are 4 lug...alot of the 15-17x10 are 5 lug but most of the four lug stuff is 15x8 BUT alot of them are Reversed/biiiigggg negative offset, If you can guys email me...i get them easier/daily and can communicate easier through there.

Datsundriver88@hotmail.com

But there are some good wheels on the list just not alot of huge 4lug stuff, But there are some and like i say these are old school so not alot of huge wheels i even have 13s and 14s x7 or x8 on here lol great 510 wheels.

S130- I actually have those in 17x10 -offset but theyre 5lug, most of the 4 lug is x7 or 8 and either regular/0 offset or reversed/-offset (think negative 20-30)

Edited by sticky280zx

• 2 weeks later...