HybridZ

WTB: Electric Fan, BRE front spoiler, 255Lph fuel pump, Fender Mirrors

Two80z4me

hey guys/gals, my fuel pump decided to take a duece in the parking lot the other day. (tried taking the line off infront of it and turning it to start position and no fuel came out , on a full tank lol. couldn't hear the bugger running or feel it vibrating either, definatly dead.)

Im going the more traditional route, so if you have any fender mirrors or the bre chin spoiler, let me know (Condition can be decent, not looking for show quality)

for simple people:

Fuel pump (ex:walbro 255lph inline external electric pump)

Electric fan (self explanitory)

Fender mirrors

BRE front spoiler

I have a Ka24 60mm TB with Tps if anyone wants to trade or just buy that so I can afford a little more goodies :P

Thanks,

Sean

I will separate it but I cannot vouch for the fit on non 240z bottom clip.

After consulting a parts seller, I have ascertained that this one I have will only fit properly on 70-74 s-30 ZCARS.

Edited by dhp123166

hey, thanks for the interest with the BRE spoilers, the only problem is that you guys have BEAUTIFUL peices of equipment, show quality. and to be honest this is my track street car and its rather rag-tag. Also, I read that the BRE front spoilers dont fit on the 280z valences, but I would be willing to adapt it anyway.

Burl, you have an email good sir.

they dont make a direct bolt on B.R.E. air dam for the 280z... so Im going to have to make it fit anyway.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD1/50-1569

Description:

To all of our 260Z & 280Z owners who have asked for a BRE-Style Air Dam for their Z's, thanks for your patience, your wait is over! This impressive hand-laid fiberglass air dam was designed to match the look of the early Z BRE-Racing style body parts, and attach directly to your stock front valance. The air ducts were designed to flow towards the front brakes for cooling, and are ready to accept your custom ducting for racing-type close-directed brake cooling flow if you choose. Comes with protective gel-coat, ready for prep and paint. We hope to have an installed image soon!