HybridZ
DonovanJM

70-78 Z MSA type 2 body kit. 3 piece spoiler

DonovanJM    10

I have a MSA type 2 body kit for a 70-78Z. It has never been installed but has been primered. The kit has been moved from house to house a few times so the primer has some chips in it. Definitely sandable. The spoiler is the old 3 piece style. On of the pieces has been dropped and a fiberglass chip came off I'm positive that it can be fixed pretty easily. Here are a couple pics they aren't the best but if you let me know what you want I can take more pics. Oh yeah the side pods of the kit are gone but they are still in the pics. Just to reiterate the side pods in the pics are not for sale. I would like $300 for all of it but will separate if I have too. Local pick-up please. I am in Washougal, Wa which is just a little east of Vancouver, Wa.

Thanks,

Donovan

l_db9d596995414d86976ffe858ece789c.jpg

l_ef12340eec84428aa7ba776d31d090c7.jpg

l_dceef75b9e564669a53c69733b0ee142.jpg

DonovanJM    10

Possibly, I received a PM from someone who wants the whole set and I would rather go that route. I will let you know how that works out.

Donovan

Ok, next. ;)

Ok still have it. Are you still interested? How does $100 including shipping sound?

DonovanJM    10

Just for people information shipping on the front and rear air dam has been about $150 to the East coast through UPS. It's do to the size not the weight. It only weighs about 40# but it's 61"X33"X12" If you know of a cheaper way let me know and I can look into it.

Thanks

Guest nissangeek   
Guest nissangeek

i understand everything has been spoken for, but if something happens to fall through im interested and also able to pick up locally.