HybridZ

Poor 280zx

Delete this if you want but wanna share a videos of this guy from Mexico that dissed on some 280zx's for being original see this for yourself and give me your thoughts about it. See how too much body work gets to some peoples heads no offense to anyone here but this by far the worse 280zx I've seen.

A couple thoughts.

So much yellow i don't think i want to ever see another yellow car again.

Everything about the body was tweaked, leaving no room for it to be adored for it's once natural beauty.

Last thought,

I hope it stays in Mexico.

Could someone kindly do some screen caps and post .jpgs for us poor peons on dialup who can't wait an hour for a 20 second youtube clip to load?

What's "Dial-up?" :huh:

There were no pictures of the engine bay [probably a good thing haha]

The guy was just trying drift. It was pitifully slow, pushed like an open diff car, and had the N/A sound to the powerband.

The guy has more videos uploaded even one where he shows off flames coming out the exhaust, you gonna think for a minute here Mexico doesn't really have good shops well maybe a few. I've seen these cars well fully restored but there are shops that will cut parts off other donor cars and do a terrible job. They use bondo like crazy to fix cars so you can amagin after a while. Oh and you go to a auction place to find parts for your car while your looking they will literally steal parts off your own car.

And please sent the tard a comment if you got a youtube account so he knows whats up.

Edited by 280zx@541