HybridZ

4x4 caliper will it fit

I am going to do the brakes on my 71 240z soon and i have a questions about the 4x4 brakes, more to the point can i use the s12 from a 79-84 Toyota and will they fit under the stock 5 slot aluminum rims. Along with the Maxima bracket/280zx rear caliper swap

post-5857-038721000 1282098448_thumb.jpg

i haven't personally tried it but i got the s12+8 caliper to fit under a 14 inch rim, so i think it would fit. to be sure just buy one caliper at first, bolt it up and see if it fits. this way if it doesn't you won't waste as much money. all you really need is the calipers and pads. your stock rotors are going to to be used with the s12+8 calipers (off a 79 toyota pickup truck 4x4).

also the rear maxima brakes are not going to be proportionate with any four piston caliper front brake setup. i would consider more power for the rear brakes. look into our kit. it retains your e-brake function and is proportionate with the front brakes your considering.

http://silverminemotors.com/Stage-4-Rear-Big-Brake-Kit-Stage-4-Rear-Big-Brake-Kit.htm

tell me if you have any more questions.