HybridZ
Challenger

Fender Vents, General aero Questions

heavy85-I like everything you do, but simply a cosmetic suggestion: what would you think about installing the vents from the underside to reduce loss of your pretty paint job?  Car is starting to look like something off a Mad Max movie.  Only a humble suggestion; I know you are primarily thinking of function...

Finally, what type of store did you visit to get the big piece of aluminum for your splitter, and how much did it cost?

Car is starting to look like something off a Mad Max

Finally, what type of store did you visit to get the big piece of aluminum for your splitter, and how much did it cost?

Thank you .... and I use Aluminum / polyethylene sandwhich material for the splitter. Ref Didond and others but dont remember the brand I used. Bought two 2x3 sheets off e-bay because the bigger sheet shipping is not reasonable. I think the 2x3 sheets were may $30 each shipped? Yes this means its two pieces with a seam in the middle but that doesnt hurt anything.

Get your hands on a magnehelic gauge and measure what 2 points actually have the highest pressure difference :)?

110360_12lo.jpg

You can snag these things for silly cheap on ebay. Takes almost all the guess work out of stuff like this

Have one .... car is in pieces and theres snow on the ground ....