#41 fyanrudger

fyanrudger

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 4 weeks ago

If you don't mind sharing, where and for how much did you get the CD009? 

#42 Nelsonian

Nelsonian

HybridZ Supporter

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 3 weeks ago

No problem. After looking at all the regular places, local Craigslist, Ebay etc... and finding first series, garbage 350Z versions improperly labeled as Cd009's and even a very few legitimate used CD009's with a steep asking price and a long distance away for shipping, I decided to spend a little more for a brand new one. I purchased it new through Z1 Motorsports in Georgia and had it shipped to my place of work saving $50 on the shipping for a total of $1900. Company was very easy to work with, answered all of my questions and sent it out in a timely fashion. Eventually the next move will be to either cut and weld the shifter arm bracket to appropriate placement or look into Hokes nicely made re-locator and finally get a short shifter arm. 

https://www.z1motors...ion-p-3342.html

Edited by Nelsonian, 3 weeks ago.

Nelsonian, San Diego, CA.

#43 duragg

duragg

Kilopost Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anybody recall seeing a picture of a gusset that ties the hub and shock tower?  Keep them from flexing?  I thought you had one Nelsonian.  Can't seem to find.

Edited by duragg, 2 weeks ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1973 S30 (Gutted & caged NASA ST3) 2252lbs (dry & vacant) / VQ35HR/ 4.375 CLSD R200 / GC-Koni doubles / 275 R7s / Safety is a priority.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users