HybridZ

VK starting project

fast-datsun

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I thought about doing the same. Best engine placement could only be had by cutting out and recessing the firewall and tranny tunnel. Also, I was planning on converting to a 240sx master cylinder and using a Chase Bays brake booster delete kit. Ended up looking like too much a project for the time being, but good luck with it. I would love to see one get completed.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The VK56  s30 mounting kit, headers and oil pan coming  late spring or early summer.  final testing of mounting kit in work..  full length headers will be handmade one set at a time for now..  will have rear sump and front sump aluminum oil pans completed soon.

Mack

• 2 weeks later...

What did the VK56 come out of? The front timing covers, coolant passages in the valley, oil filter location, all look drastically different than the '05 Armada vk56 in my garage/engine bay at the moment. 

N/M just noticed the servos/solenoids on the front cover, must be out of an '07 or newer with the variable valve timing.

Edited by 1969honda

Are you doing a custom manifold or modifying the porsche cayenne like a few have tried/done on the titan forums? I'm working on an itb setup but work, funds and time have got me slowed down right now to a halt until the end of next month or so.

• 1 year later...