HybridZ

200zr Rb20det Engine mounts Dimensions!

MiKeL 260

Hey there, I have been searching and can not find any 200zr 300zx engine mounts for sale any where, Doe anyone have any dimensions or know of any for sale anywhere?

Thanks.

If your looking to do an RB swap I would recommend aftermarket mounts. The 200zr mounts are hard to find and nissan does not make them anymore from what I understand. Same with the oil pan, but there are aftermarket parts to do the swap. As well as a really nice aluminum oil pan.

Yeah i am planning on RB swap, Only problem with custom mounts would mean i'll have to get custom driveshaft..

i would rather just replicate 200zr mounts so everything bolts up (At least thats what ive heard)

Any body know if i was to go custom drive shaft if i could run Shortnose 300zx Diff?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm unsure of how the rb25 mounts in correlation to the rb20det - but honestly your wasting your time with an rb20det swap if thats what your thinking

I have an rb20det in my z31, it's pushing approximately 365 hp / tq and that is alot easier to attain in any vg series motor ( Cheaper too )

racinjetter might be able to provide you with specs on the xmember.

if you go about doing a short nose r200 on the standard cross member i would be interested as im looking at doing it to my car :>

this is how the 1600 guys do it http://www.datsunbluebird.com/Registry/JeffAusieWhite.htm and there cross member is a bit different but the idea is the same :> im trying to get a removable bracket made up