HybridZ

{J REX from TEAM SHOGUN} S130 with S13 coil overs

ovenfood

yes i did look into that a while back when i said S13 arms i meant the adjustable ones and i have plans to relocate the pivot point on the cross member higher and further out (helping correct the lowering of the car and shorter arms), but first things first we need this car running :>

Looks good man.

When you say correction, what exactly did you do to make the correction?

Thanks for the pics btw.

Also what size wheels (ex: 18x9.5 -20)and tires (ex: 245/45/18) are you running?

Edited by rwdawg2

when you do what i have done on the front you get positive camber even at max negative camber on the adjustable camber tops. so we have opened the top hole so to adjust the camber even more :>

here is a pic of a normal hks coilover a tannabe coilover which has a opened top hole standard

Photo003_001.jpg

and because i always forget which is negative and positive camber :>

camber_angle.jpg

I hear you. Mine was put on hold while in college. I finally picked it back up and it should be back from paint and body by mid December. I have the motor put back together ready to be put in the car with the z32 Trans and new mounts. Just slow, slow, slow. But it's best to do it right one time and take a while, than doing it multiple times.

Good luck.