HybridZ

NEW G-nose Airdam finally arrived!!.....

azcarbum

It finally arrived!!..

I've been searching for a few years to bring this airdam to the states. This will in my opinion, complete the Gnose Kit for sure. Had to have it cut into three pieces to get it shipped without costing an arm and a leg, but its going to need to be fitted to my gnose anyway.

Plan is to fit it to the lower section of my gnose kit, and then once ready, I'll have the mold made. It won't be anytime soon due to all my other life interferrences right now, but I hope to have it done next year sometime.

Anyway, here are a few photos showing it clamped onto my lower Gnose section.

post-1112-096723500 1287598889_thumb.jpg

post-1112-048442300 1287598977_thumb.jpg

post-1112-085237600 1287599002_thumb.jpg

post-1112-073759400 1287599036_thumb.jpg

Edited by azcarbum

What is the projected cost for the airdam? I have run the damn G-Nose (more appropriately my 18 year old son...) up onto a parking stop and trashed the lower section. This would make for an easier repair than me glassing the pieces of my lower section back together.

PM ME. I'm in Tokyo till the end of the month, and have ONE bag, 29KG in size. My allowance is THREE bags, 32KG in size... Maybe we can work something out (like a non-cut airdam coming back as a piece of luggage intact!)

I'm supposed to be here every three months, BTW. Though I was last here in May.

I guess if I got gumption, I could get Okamura-San to take me out and get one of these while I'm here... Hmmmm. You have scratched my brain...

No idea on cost right now.... OUCH on the Gnose grounding. ( can't wait til my 15yr old starts driving.. NO WAIT, YES I CAN..LOL ) :blink:

The airdam is gunna have to be fitted to my Gnose lower section, so being cut is actually good, as I'm going to have to make modifications as I fit it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...