HybridZ

My datsun 240z after 4 and a half years a long journey

Hi all.

I want to share with the people that encourage me to end this beautiful project.

Like to thank especially EvilZ and Yetterben for the parts that make possible this thing to be done. Of course there is more people involve like John from bad dog parts, Roger from Zbarn, Dave from ArizonaZcars (Brakes), motorsport and blackdragon for many different parts.

Here`s a video of the car with headers and the down pipe. The exhaust sistem is not done yet but Im working on that.

Hope you like the videos.

Thank you gtikyle .

As soon I can the pictures are coming. Whish to have the time to take the car to a very nice place to take pictures.

At this moment the engine is an L24 matching numbers in the car. But is overbore .30 with new pistons rings.

The whole engine visit the machine shop and then it come back home where was built.

Have a crane xr3000 with a ps91 coil, pacesseter headers 6-2-1, willwood brakes front and rear.

The distributor is the stock one modified on the inside (xr300 optic), taylor wires and NGK Spark plugs, the head is totally rebuilt cylinder head E31.

All gaskets and seals are new either, the whole electrical system is fine, new regulator, lightened flyweel, 5 speed tranny and R200 diferential both from a 1983 280zx.

The carb is a single one, because it was the one that was a pice of cake to clean and put it to run. The tires are pirelli dragon 215 45 17. the wheels are Koning.

At this moment I have an L28 at the machine shop to do the same thing but they are going to run dual SU`s, a fidanza light flyweel and a centerforce dual friction clutch.

I dont want to push the gas to much because of a freshly rebuilt engine has only 3.5 miles on it. But runs strong and smooth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...