HybridZ

Just bought a vq35de

yem73z

Heres a pic of the dash harness, ecu, bcm/ipdm, ignition switch/ key, gauge cluster, turn signals, steering wheel/ column, and a bunch of other stuff...all for $550 (players price lol) hopefully the pic shows up, im trying to upload pic via mobile phone

sorry the photos didn't show up, stupid mobile version of the website didn't allow for any attachments, I tried inputing a hypertext link and i guess the website doesn't allow it. Anyhow, heres the pics of the Dash Harness, engine harnes, bcm/ipdm fuse box, ignition switch/ key, steering column, relay box, gauge cluster, ecu, turn signal switches, and body harness as well. plus the gas, clutch, and brake pedal assembly.

post-13353-000174300 1290741114_thumb.jpg

post-13353-011406300 1290741130_thumb.jpg

hehe oooooH!!! it's just like opening a TOYBOX!!! I can see most of the right parts so it's looking pretty good! it looks like you also got the clutch cylinder too. I don't see the AC Amp, so you'll have to find one of those if you're going to run those gauges. Pretty cool, Good luck, n let us know if you get stuck.

Phar.

sorry its been a while, been busy working overtime at my job...but here's an update: my motormounts from mckinney motorsports came in and i also picked up an r230 rear diff from a dismantler and rear diff mounting kit from techno toy tuning....here are some pics

post-13353-007370800 1291766021_thumb.jpg

post-13353-002190800 1291766030_thumb.jpg

post-13353-045791300 1291766126_thumb.jpg

I forgot to mention that i'm having techno toy tuning make me new axles provided i give them a pair of z32tt axles and I am also going to run the z32 5lug conversion and brake kit. Another thing i didn't mention is the coilover suspension kit i picked up from techno toy tuning. Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

that VQ mount kit from McKinney looks pretty awesome. Apparently with it you don't need to reroute the steering since the new engine brackets ar longed and at a steeper angle. Very interresting.. If I hadn't just spent last weekend building some of my own, I'd be looking to go that way. I like the under engine brace on that, so I might add something similar. $600 bucks is a lot, I paid $500 for my engine. (yeah I know it was a deal) That tranny mount looks way easier than Ahoke's version. Awe Man! so many options!

Phar

• 2 months later...

Its been a while but I've been waiting for more parts. I just recieved the arizona z car front suspension and wilwood brake kit, koyo radiator, exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel, and im welding in new front engine frame rails and modifiEd cross member. I'll post pics tomorrow.

I just got austins shifter relocation kit in the mail today and I'm about to finish the engine rails. I hope to get the motor in this weekend. I wish I could find out where my extended wheel studs, stupid shipper didn't give me a tracking number.

My God! It's beautiful! just like christmas. You've got some pretty parts there man. I can't say I have the $ to spend on all that at one time like you are, but hey yours is going to be awesome! Any reason for going with the R230 Diff? Is it just for the 300zx Axles? I've been thinking I might swap to a 350Z or G35 diff, solely for the OEM 350Z speedo to work, but if I can find one with an LSD cheap, it might be the way to go. So how about some picts of the car, not that you've got the parts.

Phar

The drivers side frame rails are done and im fabricating up the passenger side this up coming weekend. Hopefully then I can weld in the arizona z car front camber plates and drop in the motor and tow it to the driveshaft shop for my custom driveshaft. I'll have pics up tonight.

Wow, nice job on the frame repair. that's a big area to replace. Did you shape the metal yourself? Looks like you still have the stock Tranny mounts in place. you'll need to cut those off for the 6sp to fit. I just pulled my engine (again) to get back in there to cut out more of the mounting plates. My HR-JK Tranny is wider at the back end and was hitting the cut off plates. Im going to cut them out a little more to just one layer of metal then hammer a 1/4 to 1/2" bulge in the tranny tunnel so I can be certain it's going to fit this time. now that the engine is out of the way too, I'm going to wrap my rails in the engine compartment in 3/16" or 1/4 steel.

Where are you getting your camber plates from? MSA too?

I just scored an 05 350z Diff for 100 bucks off ebay. I'm hoping I can make the half shafts work, but at least I've got the speedo sensors on it. Not sure on the mounting yet.