HybridZ

Drop-in fuel injector upgrade (600cc +) for 350Z?

bradyzq

Hi All,

I'm looking for some injectors for a friend with a supercharged 350Z. I've found options at injected performance and injector dynamics, but they're a bit spendy.

They look like typical EV14-style injectors with the Denso connector, but there are different lengths of injector, and I haven't found anything other than the above that says for sure it's a drop-in.

Does anyone know of any other sources?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Hi All,

I'm looking for some injectors for a friend with a supercharged 350Z. I've found options at injected performance and injector dynamics, but they're a bit spendy.

They look like typical EV14-style injectors with the Denso connector, but there are different lengths of injector, and I haven't found anything other than the above that says for sure it's a drop-in.

Does anyone know of any other sources?

Thanks!

Greddy has turbo, and twin turbo kits with everything from the intercooler to the injectors if you want to go the turbo route, plus they have a sick titanium single turbo, single pipe and full dual, twin turbo catback exhaust system, this might cost you 8-10 grand though, just a sugestion, but this will get you 350-500hp depending on how you tune it.

• 2 years later...

you can also buy Deatschwerks, they are OEM that have been redrilled http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-injectors/sport-compact/nissan/350z-370z/2003-12-350z-370z or you can shop around for OEM GT-R injectors, they are 570cc and I'm fairly sure they are drop in.  Most of the time you can get Stock GT-R injectors for shipping alone