HybridZ

IMSA Spoiler ... I searched.... Where can I get one?

SUNNY Z

I've recently fallen in love with the 3 piece spoiler, which I BELIEVE is referred to as an IMSA piece. Please correct me if I'm wrong here. Anyhow, I'd like to find one, new or used, and get to work fitting it on my car. If anyone can point me in the right direction, or at least tell me what to search, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

HOLY SHET! 270 + 40 to ship ? I guess, pay to play. Damn, I just missed one on ebay that went for 100+25 shipping. DOH!

Thanks for the info, I guess this is gonna wait a while. Hopefully they're still making them when I have money to buy one lol

HOLY SHET! 270 + 40 to ship ? I guess, pay to play. Damn, I just missed one on ebay that went for 100+25 shipping. DOH!

Thanks for the info, I guess this is gonna wait a while. Hopefully they're still making them when I have money to buy one lol

that was a killer deal......... I just picked one up for $220 about a month ago.

that was a killer deal......... I just picked one up for $220 about a month ago.

You're tell me! I found it and bid last minute, but there was something on ebay that I wasn't certified or some Chit

Edited by SUNNY Z

I've recently fallen in love with the 3 piece spoiler, which I BELIEVE is referred to as an IMSA piece. Please correct me if I'm wrong here. Anyhow, I'd like to find one, new or used, and get to work fitting it on my car. If anyone can point me in the right direction, or at least tell me what to search, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

They're pretty hard to find these days. Ive got one in a closet if you're interested. It would need some work though. The "previous owner" added some bondo to change some of the lines a bit. Why, I have no clue.