HybridZ

1973 240Z Rolling Chassis

DEVIL-Z 1973

My Name is Anthony and I am starting my search again for a Z. I am looking for specifically a 1973 240Z rolling chassis for my DEVIL-Z Project. I am not really looking for a completely bare Z, I would prefer it had everything in it but the motor and transmission or non running motor. I do plan to swap the motor to a L28ET, hence the wanting of no motor or non running motor. Being a manual would be a plus.

I do live in AZ but am willing to travel if need be. I am not looking for a rust bucket but preferably something that needs some body prep and paint if possible but I will consider others if in good shape. So hit me up please if you have one.

Thank you for your time and help.

I have a clean '73 with straight body in San Diego. Needs floorpans because some water sat in there but that's not representative of the rest of the car, which has no rot and is very solid. It may be more stripped than you are looking for; no seats, no motor, no trans. However, it's an excellent starting platform, with no door dings and a recent basic silver paint job. You'd need to buy a new hatch and hood to match the Z you want to build; these are customized.

email me and I'll send some photos.