HybridZ

WTB 79-80 280zx break master cylinder

aplyedmind

I have a 15/16 off a 83 ZXT. Will include reservior with it.

post-4748-055087900 1291656847_thumb.jpg

How's $25 shipped? Located in Indianapolis. I can get it out today if you paypal before shipping closes.

Email me at zinwinelvr at aol dot com.

I will take it Thanks a ton every one else for your help Me and my Z Love you all for your help. THANKS HYBRID Z . This one looks like a winner :D ... Mod feel free to close any time...

Not sure if that one will work;

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?showtopic=38499

A 79-81 280ZX master is a nice upgrade and is suggested by Modern Motorsports and Arizona Z Car when using their brake kits discussed above. There are two masters in the ZX's.

The early one has dual reservoirs and fits onto a Z booster. The later one has a single reservoir and has the reservoirs clocked 90º making it incompatible with the Z booster.

Here is the correct ZX master (79-81):

359896.jpg

And here is the incorrect later master (82-83):

360005.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, hope you hadn't already bought one from the wrong years.

Seriously though,

Pepboys has them remanufactured for $36.99 + $10.00 core.

AutoZone has them for $36.99 + $4.00 core.

Considering shipping from buying someone one here you'll end up paying close to that anyway,

and this way you know its already rebuilt.

If you reallly insist on buying off of here I can send you mine, but you'd be losing money

seeing as you'd be paying shipping for something you could easily get at an auto parts store locally...

(And mine is from Autozone, I used the stock 280z MC for the core which they said was fine)