HybridZ

nissan power!

PR280z

Wowsers. Why a sentra I wonder (or any fwd car for that matter imo). I've seen some neons that are faster but that's still ridiculous.

Its even more ridiculous when you lose to the "wrong wheel drive" cars at the drag strip and on the race track. When will people get over their "FWD is bad" thinking?

Its even more ridiculous when you lose to the "wrong wheel drive" cars at the drag strip and on the race track. When will people get over their "FWD is bad" thinking?

When the laws of physics break and the weight shifts toward the front wheels when you launch.

If hes going 10.70, that weight shift is pretty insignificant.

No, the quicker he goes, the more it is. F = MA. I would say if he ran a 30 second 1/4 mile, it would be insignificant. It can be alleviated by using wheelie bars, or whatever the FWD equivalent is called. But FWD cars are designed to be cheap to manufacture, and they understeer. Put the same powerplant in a RWD car and it would go faster, assuming the weights are the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

I have a 1976 Datsun B210 Honey Bee, I'd like to get back on the road. 

Where can I find parts: u-joint, Driver's outside door handle, Driver's inside door panel, & 5-speed manual transmission, engine rebuild kit, performance parts & a few others.

There seems to be some in New Zealand & Australian. Are there places with these Datsun parts in the US Of A.