HybridZ

Radiator Opinioins

• 2 months later...

I have a custom made PWR radiator. It has a low top edge to enable the fitting of an Over-the-Radiator (OTR) cold air intake - see the cardboard mockup. A photo of an after-market example in attached but I intend to fabricate my own.

Do you have a picture from the finish product of the (Over-the-Radiator (OTR) cold air intake)

As for a used JTR radiator, you might luck out and find someone on here that is selling one secondhand that has never been used. That's how I found mine.

Got mine the same way. I haven't run the car with it, but I was pretty psyched to find it. With a 16" fan, shroud and CSR electric water pump I'm confident the car will have proper cooling capacity for track days.

No, sorry, I've not made it as yet. I've been working on the wiring and exhaust. Possibly around May.

I took my radiator out cause I'm planning to the similar setup. I notice if I tilt the radiator by 35 digress I can have more room for the intake, but I wonder if it would effect my cooling. would that make my car not to cool down properly?