HybridZ

My 240 rb26 build

ZT-R

Hey ZTR, where did u go to get the 6 bolt flange that bolts to the r230 input companion flange? The flange im wondering connects to the u-joint on the driveshaft. Did a driveshaft shop order it for u? Where can I get one and how much? I also have the TTT high mount r230 conversion set up with moser axles. Im trying to get my vq35de powered 240z on the road and the driveshaft is my last piece I need. Any advice would be appreciated

Powertrain industries, they build and balanced a drive shaft for me for like 280 bux. Granted they got it wrong the first time and the second one wasnt balanced enough, but they fixed it next day air... not bad for across the coast.

Loving it!

Stay tuned, Raw Brokerage is giving me the hook up... lol

well here is the fuel pump in the rear. (1 walburo 255hp to fill the surge, and 2 in the surge).

5620191619_02fff63537_b.jpg

stupid vapor tank... why they didnt put a piece of sheet metal over this and block it from the cabin i have no idea...

here is the rear sump pickups, dual crimped 8an teflon lines

side shot of the rear fuel pump

AAC and air regular plumbed.

here is the overflow tank, its only 1qt which has me wondering but next time i fire her up i will see how much it fills up before i weld the lid on there. nevermind the nasty welds on the left side....

I was browsing your build when i came across this pic. i was going to ask but since you showed the part number i looked it up. according to summit this is a carb filter. i had 2 of them on my setup and had alot of problems with fuel pressure dropping above 6000 rpm. at the time i didn't realize it was the filter but after my puzzled tuner figured it out he wasn't very happy. had any problems with it?

No, not yet at least but im only running about 400whp. I am thinking of changing the rear fuel pump. Thats a high pressure pump i had laying around and its loud as piss since its never pressureized.

7332272250_cfb8ed639e_b.jpg

7332270494_587a914a96_b.jpg

7332271452_f9ce05234b_b.jpg

7332273952_2cb6fed5e0_b.jpg

7332274874_9ec3be51a8_b.jpg

7332275716_1ddf65b88f_b.jpg

Bride Seat. It barely hits the door panel but when i have it out again i can slot the holes and slide it over some there is plenty of room left and right. If your really tall that might be an issue as it hits the floor side all the way back, but you can put a spacer under it and shim it up some and it would probably clear, but i dont need to so... Whatevaes.... Anyway the sliders and mounts i got didnt work/ bolt up to the seat so i made my own.

7332279824_c19eb75b4f_b.jpg

7332281822_437e2dce96_b.jpg

7332282792_e84f5eb707_b.jpg

7332278074_def85d3f8f_b.jpg

7332278990_d2d9da6f28_b.jpg

More to come when some hp toys come in.

I modified some corbeau ones to work but yes its lower than stock. Nothing a few shims in a 240z cant fix. The headrest is taller than the oem seat so you cant get a whole lot more, but i have mine shimmed to about oem height.fitting a roll bar is gonna be more interesting now though. Will probably have to bend it backwards and kinda follow the wheel well some.

I modified some corbeau ones to work but yes its lower than stock. Nothing a few shims in a 240z cant fix. The headrest is taller than the oem seat so you cant get a whole lot more, but i have mine shimmed to about oem height.fitting a roll bar is gonna be more interesting now though. Will probably have to bend it backwards and kinda follow the wheel well some.

Good to hear, I'm actually looking for a seat that will drop me lower than stock. I'm 6'2" and don't really fit with a helmet on, even with worn-out stock seats. Any more pics or info on the seat rails? Thanks for the insight!

I will try to get some more soon. You will probably have to cut the floor some if your 6/2. im 5' 10 and only have one click back in my sliders than where i like to sit. shouldnt be a huge deal though. It might even clear is you move the seat a tad to the center.

I will try to get some more soon. You will probably have to cut the floor some if your 6/2. im 5' 10 and only have one click back in my sliders than where i like to sit. shouldnt be a huge deal though. It might even clear is you move the seat a tad to the center.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback!

I am a Bride Dealer, you should have told me you were looking.

Car is looking great. Remember that when you are ready to sell, you are contracted to call me first ;)

Not to get your thread too off topic, but here is what I have built while you have been doing this one.

I just lost the head gasket and possibly the head, but I am thinking I will end up trading/ selling it and getting another Z. I am done racing for a while.

Took it from this:

DSC_0024-1.jpg

To This:

IMG_4261.jpg

Edited by Tanuki