HybridZ

My 240 rb26 build

ZT-R

Not sure what I'll do or ask for it yet. May just keep it. I've put a lot of elbow grease into this one.

Mods:

Stop tech big brake kit

Tein flex coilovers

Spl solid subframe bushings

Full custom handmade NASA/scca spec cage (1.75 Dom)

Sr20 swap (needs a head job)

Sparco pro adv seat,

Paint is Aston Martin alms team brg

and the list goes on.

I have too much $ into it to not call it a wash.

Not trying to clutter your thread sorry :)

I modified some corbeau ones to work but yes its lower than stock. Nothing a few shims in a 240z cant fix. The headrest is taller than the oem seat so you cant get a whole lot more, but i have mine shimmed to about oem height.fitting a roll bar is gonna be more interesting now though. Will probably have to bend it backwards and kinda follow the wheel well some.

Bride Japan makes a seat bracket for the S30. Maybe that will help the seat sit better.

Yea they are 220 bux 3-4 month wait... They list the same part number for both sides so that means they wouldnt sit any differently (more towards the console).

Edited by ZT-R

Setting the valve lash on this is ridiculous. WTF where they thinking designing it like this? Anyway gotta wait a few weeks for some shims. The lash was wayyyy out. My Richmond gears came in for the R230 rear. Get those in there at some point.

Haha i have to do 3 a week its a pain in the bottom lol , 1 thing i will tell you about getting it right is you should use 2 sets of feeler gages 1 on each side of the bucket,, or you wont get a good reading , in the nissan manual it says to do it this way ,but most dont and never get it right ,

The bucket rockes and moves the shim with 1 feeler gage ,with two it make the shim sit flat on the valve and gives the right reading . have fun lol

Edited by PMC raceengines

Nissan part numbers pn followed by thickness

(1) 1322905u72 2.98mm

(2) 1322905u69 2.935mm

(1) 1322905u70 2.950mm

(3) 1322905u64 2.86mm

(2) 1322905u65 2.875mm

(1) 1322904u19 3.310mm

(1) 1322904u17 3.28mm

thats 11 (grabbing one of the slightly smaller ones incase the big one is too big.)

Can anyone get these?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, didnt get to work on the car much, but i did get the differential gears installed and the diff is ready to go back in. Just gotta put some fluid in her. Hopefully my shims will be here Tues. or Wed. I need to come up with a way to put a differential cooler on the diff i think. I know they had them stock.

• 2 weeks later...