HybridZ

top mount turbo manifold sr20

jessejames

If this is the manifold you want. I have no first hand experience with clearance with this. My car is RHD and I am runing a peak boost manifold

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1065

I think your going to run into clearance issues when trying to clear the brake booster or the clutch master

Also, if the turbo is mounted out to far from the block, you might run into the strut tower for clearance. Here is my pic for reference.

71560_10150292190160713_695975712_15172795_1445140_n.jpg

This is what the Full Race Manifold looks like in an S13. The peak boost does look tighter to the valve cover. I wonder how the Synapse manifold would work.

Just found a post saying that the Full Race touches the steering shaft. Now I'm wondering what part, if it's the wastegate that can be fixed.

post-6423-048714700 1293264614_thumb.jpg

For me, I want the little bit extra that can be extracted from a twinscroll turbo. I'm not against running any specific manifold as long as it's top mounted. After having a S13 with a bottom mount that kept effing up, I'm never bothering with it again. The turbo and all attached to it are much easier to get to up top.

I read on the forums that some one was taking an SR'd 240z to Full Race to have a manifold modified to fit. That was five years ago though and the acount isin't active now. Alex was in on that deal though, I'll email him to see what happened with it and to see what manifold he ran.

• 2 weeks later...

Why get a twinscroll mani and a single scroll turbo? Other then the fact that the EFR's are amazing. Which manifold are you looking at?

I really don't like the turbine options for those turbos. Is it to hard to ask for a T3 twinscroll and external WG

Edited by emoximuu