I hadn't thought of blowing sideways to the ports, interested to see how it works for you.
So, after further reading, I found the HP rating they give each intercooler tube is not rated on btus, but rather by shear air flow. If they are arranged all in a row as I showed above, they'll only support 150x2=300hp instead of 150x4=600hp. Oops. I'm redesigning it now, having the tubes placed between the heads into the valley a little. Things are super tight with these heads.
I also did some "porting" to one of the IMRC blocks, which I'm using to reduce the crazy machining time I'll already have into this manifold.
The highlighted part is one of the IMRC blocks. Getting the butterflies out was pretty easy. Since I'm not using them again, i just knocked off the screw heads with a chisel. Sounds cro-magnon, I know, but they're all covered in carbon and are a PITA to get out with a screwdriver.
Edited by yellowoctupus, 4 weeks ago.