HybridZ

Need help around Nashville area

Antonio

Is there anybody around the Nashville/ Middle TN Area that would be willing to help me? I have a 77 280z with added turbo stuff via the N/A electronics and I want to switch to megasquirt. I have done all the work myself and the car is running good, but i want the extra control megasquirt offers.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anybody around the Nashville/ Middle TN Area that would be willing to help me? I have a 77 280z with added turbo stuff via the N/A electronics and I want to switch to megasquirt. I have done all the work myself and the car is running good, but i want the extra control megasquirt offers.

I don't know of anyone, but I'm soon to be in the same boat. Please update here if you find someone!

I live in Knoxville. Not exactly middle TN. lol

What would you need help with?