HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pete, let me publicly say thank you, that is awesome work and I can't wait to fit it.

If you've never dealt with Pallnet before, then you won't know what a great guy he is to deal with. Always goes the extra mile, true to his word and always a gent.

• 1 month later...

Tony

How much insurance you want on your package?

pallnet

A DPMS AR15 Tactical 16, Ruger Mini 14, Springfield Armory National Match M1-A, and 1,500 rounds of ammo...

Curiously, it appears I was over-insured, nobody took them from my truck between Slidell and L.A.!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Working on a fistfull of rails this week. Sorry but I don't get much time to post on forums.

I get emails at least one a week asking me if I'm still around well I'm still here fellas so call on me if you need.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

All is well. At this moment if you placed an order with me it has shipped and is in route. I went to the post office this morning and dropped off the last of the orders placed before today. I had a small situation where I misplaced an order sheet with a fistfull of orders on it but as soon as i realized this i hit the shop for a few late hour evenings to get it straight.

I'm sorry that I'm not on the forums a lot these days. I'm still around so just send me an email or two, I will get back to you as soon as I can. JIC some of you don't know that it's crawfish season down here in Louisiana and also the crabs are gonna be running soon so between work, fuel rails and fishing my butt off, I will be insanely busy.. ;)

Thanks

pallnet

Tony we are deep into crawfish season around here and we're eatin good...

I took my little girl crabbing 2 weekends ago and we didn't do so well because it was a little early to catch them in shallow water. I recieved a text from a buddy of mine with a pic attached to it yesterday. It was a HUGE blue crab sitting almost on shore in a duck pond he hunts. Man I hear people all the time saying they hate crabs because they are a pain to clean but no problems here my friend..;) I will catch and eat as many as I can get my hands on...

• 3 weeks later...